Offering therapy services for adolescents, adults in and around Vaughan, Ontario
- Session Format: Individual
- Online Sessions Available: VSee, Simple Practice, Telephone
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
Individual therapy session: $140.00
- I also work with Social Workers (R.S.W.). Please contact to find out more about providing coverage under R.S.W title. Extra Fees May Apply
Sliding Scale: There is a limited number of sliding scale slots for clients otherwise unable to access therapy. Please contact for more information.
Therapy sessions can be scheduled on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis and typically last 50 minutes.
- Payments can be made by cash, e-transfer, and credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) at the end of each session.
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your extended health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check with your policy carefully to see if you are covered for Registered Psychotherapists (R.P.) or Social Worker (R.S.W). You may ask the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Am I covered for Registered Psychotherapist or Social Worker?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.